If you’re considering accessible showers, you’ve likely seen talk of people opting for a roll-in shower conversion. This isn’t surprising. Many homeowners in the Upper Midwest have realized that roll-in showers provide the best of both worlds: accessibility and style. So, if this is what you’re after (and we’re thinking it probably is!), a roll-in shower installation is likely the right choice.
But how exactly does a roll-in shower conversion work? And how do you know when it’s time to take the leap?
The Unexpected Benefits of a Roll-In Shower Conversion for Upper Midwest Homeowners
You probably already know that a roll-in shower conversion leaves you with a shower space free from any ledges or thresholds. This allows you or your loved one to freely access the shower while in a wheelchair. Unfortunately, for many homeowners, accessible showers evoke images associated with hospitals and other institutions.
Fortunately, your chosen Upper Midwest bath remodeler should be able to install a roll-in shower that exceeds your expectations when it comes to both style and function! Here’s what you can expect from a quality roll-in shower:
- Modern Aesthetic: Open-concept bathrooms are skyrocketing due to modern style developments. We can’t think of anything more “open concept” than a roll-in shower!
- Versatility: Choose among glass shower doors, a curtain, or nothing at all for your roll-in shower. You can also customize your tile in a way that enhances your bathroom’s existing style.
- Accessibility: Easily roll into a shower that’s customized with exactly what you need — whether it’s a grab bar, a shower seat, or anything else you can dream of!
- Low-Maintenance: Accessible showers can be made with antimicrobial acrylic that repels mold, mildew, and buildup!
- Increased Home Value: When it comes time to sell, potential buyers will see your open shower space as a major selling point!
When you’re ready to learn more about how a roll-in shower conversion can provide more style, function, and independence to your daily routine, call the Upper Midwest bath remodeler homeowners trust — Your Home Improvement Company! Our design team will assist you in customizing a roll-in shower that perfectly meets your needs and budget. Call now to book your free, no-obligation in-home estimate!
Subscribe to Your Home Improvement Company's Blog