As you age, even the most ordinary, daily tasks can become harder. If you are having trouble bathing, you should install one of our walk-in tubs in your home. A trusted home improvement company, such as Your Home Improvement Company can provide you with high-quality bathroom remodeling products and services to keep you in the comfort of your own home for as long as possible.
Handicap Accessible Tubs for Your Home
Since 2004, YHIC has been providing the Upper Midwest with safer bathrooms, but the fact that walk-in bathtubs are practical doesn’t mean they can’t be beautiful as well. In fact, we offer plenty of customization options so that you can design a tub that meets your physical needs while matching your style. More importantly, our bathtubs for seniors are non-porous and made of mold-resistance acrylic, which means they are easy to keep clean. When you choose YHIC to install your beautiful new tub, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Accessibility: Because of the design and ability to add on ADA-compliant handrails, you can make your tub more handicap accessible.
- Independence: Since you can safely get in and out of your tub, you can also maintain your independence in your own home.
- Hydrotherapy: Many tubs for the elderly offer hydrotherapy to massage and relax your aching muscles and joints.
- Affordability: Not only do we offer affordable products, but we also offer several attractive financing options for people taking on large remodeling projects.
- Increase in Home Value: By updating your bathroom with a stylish walk-in tub, you can increase the value of your home.
Contact Us for an Exact Quote for a Walk-In Tub
If you are ready to transform your bathroom into a safe and comfortable space, contact Your Home Improvement Company today to find out more about the bathroom remodeling products and services we have to offer. You can call us or simply fill out our online form to request your free, no-obligation quote.