New siding adds value and curb appeal to your home, and insulated vinyl siding can also trim your heating and cooling costs. Residents of the Upper Midwest know a thing or two about cold weather—and high utility bills. That’s why Your Home Improvement Company offers insulated vinyl siding that provides a barrier between your home and the extreme temperatures common throughout our service areas in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Since 2004, YHIC has been a top choice for exceptional full-service home remodeling. Our commitment to quality has earned us accreditation with the Better Business Bureau and many other accolades. For value-driven renovations that you’ll enjoy for a lifetime, get in touch.
Exceptional Insulated Siding for Your Upper Midwest Home
Your Home Improvement Company wants the best for our customers. That’s why we only offer the top-rated products. Customers who choose us for insulated siding enjoy many benefits and features, including:
- Superior Insulation: We use siding made from expanded polystyrene that provides 5 times the R-value of traditional insulation.
- VSI Certification: VSI is the trade organization for siding manufacturers. Siding that is VSI certified meets the highest standards for quality and performance.
- Moisture Resistance: YHIC’s siding won’t absorb moisture, so you don’t have to worry about mold and mildew.
- Impressive Warranties: We match the manufacturer’s product warranty—if they cover the product, we cover the labor!
- Flexible Financing: Our simple financing options make it easier to budget for the quality vinyl siding you need.
Learn More about our Siding Options
Give your home’s exterior a makeover while trimming your utility bills! Contact us today to learn more about our siding and other home improvement services. Give Your Home Improvement Company a call, or fill out our online contact form to schedule your free, no-obligation estimate. For home renovations, choose the Largest Full Service Home Improvement Company in the Upper Midwest!